Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Sand Queen's Ceremony ala Dreamtime



Dear World,

I have just returned from Dreamtime. It is now moving time and on to Denver.

The beautiful 28 foot triangle screen rendered inadequately in the photo to the left was built by an amazing group of people that I am proud to work with. The screen was used as a projection surface for our performance at Dreamtime this year.

Here is a small gallery of images that I ended up with that.

Well World, I hope all is well.

-Alex

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must say that I was absolutely captivated and enthralled by this dream portal that the images were projected onto. While Kan'Nal played, as I danced, I stared at the triangular screens and felt nothing less than ecstatic BLISS...may your creations continue to enlighten and shed light on the secret unspoken sides of ourselves. Thank you for your beauty, Alex, the beauty that is you that saturates all that you create with your wonderous hands. Love and Blessings. Brittany.